Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Negativity Shield Activated!



I freely admit that lately I have been a bit of a Miss Cranky Pants. I have been battling this stomach virus/flu/whatever it is plaguing me and I do get a little grumpy when under the weather. But there is more to it. I feel the negativity around me creeping in. I feel it pour through my veins all day long at work. I feel certain people chipping away with their constant “down” time.


I definitely know that we all have bad days, bad moments, bad events, and just bad/depressing/blah moods. That is simply human nature and no, we don’t have control over it. What we do have control over is how we react to it and how we project it to other people. And I can really tell when I have been around a particularly negative person for too long as I start to feel the same hopeless feelings, dwelling on negative instead of positive.

So I have to say enough of that. My negativity shield is activated. If you have nothing better to do than complain constantly then don’t come knocking on my door. If you feel down, acknowledge what it is that has you feeling down and then throw it away. The longer you let it reside inside of you, the harder it will be to shed.

And if that isn’t working, imagine taking the Sucker Punch Wall from Wipe Out and pummeling the negative out of the people dragging you down.

1 comment:

Brown-eyed Girl said...

Keep up the positive energy injections and blocking the negative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...