Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Monday on the most depressing day of the year.

I woke up a tad bit grumpy, but I'm pleased to say that the day has not been "depressing". However, the "experts" say that today is statistically the most depressing day of the year. I googled it for explanation and there were many explanations listed. But basically - Monday is the return to work so there is a strike against it. It is the point after the holidays when bills should start coming in from the holiday shopping. Strike number two. And something with how the moon and sun are positioned.

I took in a viewing of "The Dilemma" this morning. Not the greatest movie, but it was Vince Vaughn so I forgive it. (No, I won't see it again. haha!)

Bath and Body Works released their spring line and oh I'm excited for it!!
Island Colada, Passion Flower, Caribbean Escape, Tropical Spice, Caribbean Salsa, Bali Mango, Fiji Passionfruit, and Hawaii Coconut.

And the new scent portable for the car is needed immediately!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...