Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random Facts about me...

The lovely Lesli at Pretty Random Thoughts wants to know 21 Random Facts. I am going to first link up my 10 Random Facts about me that I did in December and give you 11 more.

Ready? Here we go!

1. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I have never really had a set career plan other than to be rich. (Only I really like to spend money to much to be rich so I need to win the lotto.)

2. I tend to gravitate towards creative, quirky people. I find the every day same boring and too vanilla.

3. I have low tolerance for ignorance.

4. I tend to avoid talk of politics and religion. I respect your views, I hope you respect my views, but I don't think they need to be discussed as the differing opinions lead to resentment and arguing most of the time.

5. I hate horror movies, but will end up watching them when they air on TV. I usually scare myself but I have to watch it anyway.

6. I am a curious kitty. I always want to learn and know.

7. I used to want to be an Archeologist because of Indiana Jones.

8. I am not big on the saying "Forgive and forget". This is not something I do easily.

9. I cry when they air those ASPCA / Humane Society commercials.

10. I probably have 20 unread books in a stack, but will continue to buy new books and add to the stack, reading a few and then buying more.

11. I take so many pictures of my cat that it is no wonder he runs when he sees the camera.

5 comments:

Lesli said...

I loved reading these.

Have a great weekend, Michelle!

Lindsay said...

I struggle with forgive and forget too. I love reading these posts :)
xoxo,
Lindsay

Kristie said...

Again so many things in common. Love this post!

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

#1. I've had the opposite problem! I wanted to be too many things. Now I am trying to balance it all and try to do a bit of everything ;)

#5 LOL Same here


#9 I hear ya! As soon as that Sarah McLaughlin song begins to play I start to tear up!

#11 LOL Shelby used to be the same way. So, now I turn off AF assist beam and don't use a flash and she doesn't mind.

Michelle said...

Cindy,

Tyson doesn't care if there is flash or not...he sees the camera and he turns away from me or puts his head down. hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...