Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

I really liked this.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that
wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You
will have your heart broken probably more than once and
it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so
remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight
with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things
an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast,
and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too
many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never
been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset
is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be
afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I haven't mentioned anything about this one my blog because I didn't want to be a downer, but this post made me want to tell you about it. We had a death in the family on Monday (a great aunt who was 90) and we also had a birth in the family on Monday. They exited/entered the world about the same time. My aunts name was Ima and my new step niece is named Emma. Isn't that interesting. When one door closes, another one opens. Just wanted to share that with you.

Michelle said...

I'm very sorry about the loss. But congrats on the birth. That is very interesting on the names and you are right, of course. One door closes and another opens. The circle of life keeps going. The name thing is just wow, though...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...