1. Bath & Body Works has their Halloween line out. It fills me with glee to think fall is coming. And Halloween! I need to go buy this little cutie for my car:
And bonus is she smells like frosted cupcakes!!
2. “Conan the Barbarian” opens today with the oh so sexy Jason Momoa!
I missed seeing him at Comic Con (very sore subject), but I did get a Conan tattoo.
2A. “Fright Night” also opens today starring another hot one, Colin Farrell. I am not a big fan of horror movies, but am definitely seeing this one.
3. I have had a nagging headache for a couple of days now. Combo weather/allergies/work, I am guessing. But there are times that I wish someone would offer to behead me.
4. I got a Kindle for my birthday. I love it, but I have to be honest…I think my books on my bookshelf are giving me the evil eye. I need Kindle to smell like a new book, that is such a comforting smell.
5. I have some really fun reviews and author guest posts coming up on my blog to share with you all. I’m also going to start offering up those books for adoption, will have a list hopefully this weekend. My only stipulation is going to be if you ask for one of the books that you read it, post a review (blog, Amazon, Goodreads, etc), and if you pass the book on, you request the same. There are some fabulous authors that are just starting out and they deserve to get their name out there for more people to hear about.