Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stylish Bloggar Award



Lesli gave me the Stylish Blogger Award. In order to accept I have to give 7 random facts about myself and then pass it on.

1. I have serious wanderlust. I am always wanting to be roaming and traveling. My bank account does not support this passion.

2. I have a habit of picking apart my food or eating it in rounds (veggie first always) and I don't like my food to touch each other.

3. I have always loved horses but do not like actually riding horses.

4. I almost drowned when I was 8. This has led to a life time fear of open bodies of water.

5. I love to read and generally am reading 2-3 books at a single time.

6. I gnaw on my nails when I get stressed. I have been trying to work on breaking this habit, unfortunately it is being replaced by chewing gum...a lot of gum.

7. I love the smell of lemon scented dishwasher detergent.


I'm going to pass this on to my fabulous sister Liz, Rose at Brown-Eyed Girl's Glance at the World, Leslie at Leslie's Journey, and Kristie at The Writer's Block

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...