Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Crunch Time!

This is it!

Tomorrow Santa Claus is coming to town and it is do or die time to get firmly planted on the “Nice” list.



What list are you going to be on?

Tyson is so far down on the naughty list he is going to be lucky if he gets more than a thump on the head. (Not that I am going to thump him, but I think about it every single freakin’ day when he yowls like a banshee. Okay, okay…I do threaten him with bodily harm…he just is smart enough to stay out of my reach when he is being bad.)



Are you ready?
Stockings hung?
Presents wrapped?
Cookies for Saint Nick?

Plans to watch “A Christmas Story” on TNT?

1 comment:

Kristie said...

My tree looks amazing, we have hung lights outside, our stocking are hung by the chimney with care, wreaths on all doors, we already had Christmas with my parents on Monday, we are having Christmas with Alan's family next Monday on December 27th. Alan has to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so I will be alone both days. :(
But, I will be alone in a lovely decorated home. And Jesus is the reason for the season, right? Merry Christmas, Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...