Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

2011 Chick Lit Reading Challenge

Every year I challenge myself to reading x amount of books and this challenge is just perfect for me! I hope you will all join in as well!

The 2011 Chick Lit Reading Challenge.

The challenge is to read 12 chick lit books over the course of 2011, two of those books need to be from debut authors. (What a great way to help a new author get their name out there.) To sign up just click on the link above and sign up.

Oh, and it says to link with the post on your own blog to the challenge. The rebel in me (or more truthfully I didn't read that part) just linked to my blog in general. Oops!! Sorry Samantha!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Welcome to the challenge Michelle! And no problem- I can get that changed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...