Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller



I am in serious need of having a Ferris Bueller sized hooky day from work!

I think that work is making me psychologically sick. No, seriously. I get up in the morning and start driving to work, feeling great. I pull in the parking lot and the clammy feeling starts. By lunch, I am chilled to the bone (okay, part of this is because the a/c runs all the freakin' time and there is an air duct HOLE above my head that blows cold air on me). By 2:00 I generally have a headache and feel sick to my stomach. Come 3:45 I get in my car and start to feel better as I drive away.

I have never been as sick as often as I have in the year and a half I have worked there. It sucks. And this is why I need a Ferris Bueller day off of work...and a new job!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...