Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hump Day News!



First, I have to wish the most fabulous birthday to the absolutely lovely Lesli at Pretty Random Thoughts!

------------
Did you know that Tuesday is the most depressing day of the week? Hmmm! I would have said Monday because I have to get up and go back to work after a fun weekend off.
-----------
They were talking on the radio about movies you haven’t seen that would shock everyone. So, what movie haven’t you seen that shocks people to hear you say?

I have “Saving Private Ryan”, “Castaway”, “Ace Ventura”, and almost every Clint Eastwood movie. And as much as I love Star Wars, I have not seen the first two of the newer Star Wars movies: Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.
-----------
How excited am I that the Spooky Trio cereal is out again. You know…Frankenberry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry! Can’t wait to go to Target and get them!





-----------
Y'all know how much I love Star Wars so imagine how happy this made me:
Build-A-Bear unveils the Star Wars collection.

Look! Han Solo! I want him!

1 comment:

Liz said...

well I need to pick up some cereal for the kids I guess ;) It's time to introduce them to the wonderful Frankenberry!! YAY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...