Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Brain on vacation? Holiday?

My first email I sent out to a friend this morning said “TGIF”, that should tell you everything about where my mind is, where my day is. I may physically be sitting at my desk, but mentally I am celebrating Columbus Day.

Do we really need a Justin Bieber line of finger nail polish??

Have you seen the Breast Cancer Awareness Barbie? She costs around $500,000 because her necklace is an actual pink diamond. If you want to buy me something for Christmas….


I need to go get my pumpkin soon for Halloween. The last time I carved a pumpkin, sadly it was a couple years ago, I waited too long and paid too much for a pumpkin and it wasn’t that fabulously shaped. I need a pumpkin with character. I still haven’t decided what I am going to carve, but I do have a pumpkin face kit of a bat. (it is wood and you insert them in the pumpkin after painting the pumpkin.)



Are you carving a pumpkin this year? What is your design?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...