Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 24/30

Day 24- A letter to your parents



Dear Dad and Mom,

I know that frequently I exasperate you and that you often wonder what the heck is going on with my thought process, but trust me when I tell you that you raised a pretty smart cookie. You raised me to know right from wrong and to make wise decisions. Okay, they may not always seem wise at the time, but I do have a plan. And like John “Hannibal” Smith, I love it when a plan comes together.

You taught me the value of family. Sure we all may bicker from time to time, but it doesn’t change the love that is there. (And let’s face it, no one is as entertaining as Jeremy!)

Mom, you have the best taste ever in sports teams! Go Yankees!!

Dad, you have the mechanical skills that I have no possession of whatsoever.

I am blessed to have two parents that are still married in this day and age. And I am even more blessed that you have unconditional love for me, even if I cause you to roll your eyes often.

Love,
Michelle, daughter numero uno!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...