Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 08/30

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Hmm, I guess I should have started this on the first of the month, right? Because my short term goals for the 30 days stretch out. Okay, so here we go...



I am going on vacation next Thursday through Sunday and I want a drama free vacation! (Anyone going to FCW or that has been to FCW knows exactly what I am talking about!)



Stay Focused.



Stay Positive.



And have a Happy Birthday on August 9th.

Not to much to goal for, right?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Drama Free is the way to be! :o) We could have had t-shirts made but you KNOW that would have caused drama. LOL, I kid, but really..... noooooo drama! I'm with ya there!

I like your goals, especially the ones about focus and positivity for their obvious benefits! Also, your birthday will be wonderful. It's all about who you spend it with and since you'll be there, it's sure to be wonderful! Cheesy but true. I so wish I could celebrate with you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...