Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful Day 16




I can remember that day in 1981 when I got up at dawn to sit in front of the TV to watch the wedding of Lady Diana Spencer to Prince Charles. It was beautiful and I had such a big love affair with the royal family for many years after that.



Today was the announcement that Prince William had proposed to his girlfriend, Kate Middleton, and will be marrying next year...30 years after his parents beautiful wedding.



Today I am thankful that fairy tales do come true and somewhere a Prince is out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I was trying to edit my other comment, not delete it... sorry! I'm still new to this. Just wanted to mention the announcement about their wedding date... so glad it's so soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...