Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

And here we go with another week...



First off, Happy Birthday to my cousin, Becca. Hope the day was fabulous!

--------

I'm very excited to say that I am attending my first Comic Con in July of 2011!!! I am going to be bouncing off the walls.

--------

I am working on my review for "Due Date" currently to put on The Reel Box Office Buzz. I wish I could say it was a positive review, unfortunately I can't. Robert Downey Jr. is so sexy and such a great actor, but he couldn't save this movie.

----------

Have dinner plans with Paula on Thursday with a former classmate of ours from Turkey, Mike. Should be a good time...no idea where we are going just yet.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks for the Birthday wish. It was pretty uneventful but nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...