Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rainy Sunday!

I love it, except for it is just a tad bit chilly upstairs in my room.

I took in a morning movie in between laundry loads. No one wanted to tell me what the plot twist in "Shutter Island" was so I had to go check it out for myself. When the movie first ended my thought was "Seriously? That was it?" and had much disappointment in it. But the more I thought about it afterward, it was an interesting movie. Leonardo DiCaprio and Ben Kingsley were just amazing in the movie. It is not a scary movie...I didn't find it overly suspenseful either. It is a psychological "thriller", though. Maybe about 30 minutes too long. (It was over 2 hours long.)

Accomplice <-- How fun does that look? I wanna do it!!

Now I think I'm going to go curl up with my snuggie and watch some Oscars Red Carpet action before the big show happens.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...