Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

A whole lot of positivity!

I think I need to post a little of what I am thankful for just to remind myself of how blessed I am in life. :)

* Other than the ugly allergies/sinus issues, I am healthy! No swine flu! No serious illnesses. Life is good.

* I have amazing family. Both immediate family and extended family...so much love for them all!

* My friends are the best friends that anyone could ever ask for.

* I am planning a fan brunch during the "General Hospital" fan club weekend for Lisa and it is coming together perfectly!! PLUS...Kent is having me help her with her event. I really love the whole planning aspect of it all.

* Jen Lancaster's"Pretty in Plaid" is hilarious!! Jen is a sarcastic genius. I love good sarcasm and Jen has plenty of it to offer up.

* My job. It is not the best job in the world (we refer to it as Cell Block C) and I am bored there, BUT in this economy I am so thankful that I have a job.

* My television shows that I love have had such awesome season finales that while I am sad I have nothing new to watch all summer, I was left so blown away that I am pleased.

* Tyson. He is a butthead. He is a Mr. Crankypants, but he is pretty dang cute.

* The summer movie season is upon us and there are just some incredible movies lined up!

I watched the inspiring special by Michael J. Fox last week, "Adventures of an Incurable Optimist", and he is such an inspiration with his positivity. It is something that I think we all could use a big dose of every single day -- positivity.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

writing down what you are grateful for is good--I am so behind on that! Soon!!

Loved Pretty in Plaid--such a great read. Can't wait to see Jen Lancaster next week at book signing. And hopefully get a picture with her. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...