1. I find myself assigning a number of things to post about and do a list posting often lately. I am a notorious list maker. I keep lists for everything. It makes my blogging easier as well.
2. I took in a showing of "The Lincoln Lawyer" today. I read the book a couple years back (and two sequels, which were fabulous) and enjoyed the book so I had high hopes for the movie. Matthew McConaughey was great and the movie is definitely recommended.
3. I'm indulging in my geek side tonight and flipping between the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Famiy and "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" on Spike. If any of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy was on as well my night would be set. I am quite proud of my geeky likes. I know some people think it is insulting to be called a "geek" but I embrace it.
4. I feel a "hooky" day coming up soon! I am not saying when it will happen, just in the next couple of weeks I am going to totally take a day off of work at the spur of a moment and just have a day of nothingness going on.
5. I also need to find a good day to go over to CA, just to go. To see my cousin, Selena. To get some much needed inspiration from Kent and Minae. To hang out with my girls, Angelina, Leslie, and Nikki. Just a quick trip to recharge my batteries.
6. The hooky day and need of battery recharging is coming from the fact that I am totally feeling a funk going on. I realized today that I haven't taken a single picture with my camera since mid-January, which is highly unusual. I just am not feeling much enthusiasm. I'm sure a lot of it is this ugly flu/sinus infection/allergy season that is going on. But I really am not feeling like myself, which I definitely need to fix that.