Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I seem to only blog over here lately when I do my gratitude list for each day. And while that makes me happy to do, I need to get words out as well! But what to blog about...my job? Tales of Tyson and the mauling he gets by Molly? (I do have video I need to post.) What I'm reading/watching on TV/movies I've seen? Maybe some quotes that I have found particularly inspirational lately? Or a picture that speaks to me? Is there anything you want to know my thoughts on? (Within reason, of course.)

I'm just sitting over here in my room, watching some "Star Wars" marathon...waiting for the Primetime Emmys to come on tonight...

Oh, Oh, I could tell you that I reached 116,110 points in Bejeweled Blitz! Yep, I'm addicted. I need Blitz Rehab!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...