Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

61st Annual Prime Time Emmy Awards

Of course, I'm on the west coast so I'm missing the live red carpet, but looking at pics.
Sandra Oh is usually hit or miss with me, usually a miss. But she is looking glam tonight!


I am not so sure about the hair on Kaley Cuoco...she looks a little tired.


I am not sure what Julie Benz is on right now, but my Buffy the Vampire Slayer loving heart loves her anyway! The dress is odd, though.


Hello, David Boreanaz...he is looking rather hot tonight.


Alyson Hannigan is my most favorite so far.


I can't decide on Olivia Wilde's dress yet...Not overly fond of it.


What in the blue blazes?!?!?!? And who is Phoebe Price!?!?


What is on Leighton Meester's shoulders???


Christina Applegate is beautiful.


More to come...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...