Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reading and Cooking

Alright, I'm about half way through my current book ("Into the Night" by Suzanne Brockman) and then am out of fresh new reads. Anyone have any good book recommendations for me? The only thing I don't really read are silly Harlequin novels.

I mentioned this on Facebook to some of my Farrar family relatives, but wanted to put it out here for those that didn't see it...Would you all be interested in contributing recipes to a family recipe book? I would upload all recipes into an album on Shutterfly and everyone could order their own book when they wanted to. Liz, Becca, and Laura are all in so far. :)

1 comment:

Audra said...

Sounds good to me! Also I might be able to get them printed for way cheep- so let me know what is decided! What a great idea to come up with- I think it will be awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...