Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gratitude Day 13/365

I have a hard time going back and doing each day so I just post them when I get to them...it will take longer than 365 days, obviously, but that is okay...I will have 365 days on here of gratitude. :)

But I will give you ten items right now. :)

1. Today is my parents 40th wedding anniversary. So much love for them.
2. My brother, Jeremy. Seriously that boy can keep you entertained for hours with his stories and adventures. Last nights dinner with Mom at Red Robin was no exception.
3. A weekend in CA coming up in October.
4. Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. I'm addicted, I admit it.
5. "Guess what??" as can only be asked by Curtiss and Allie. This said before they launch into another story that gets peppered with "guess what" throughout it.
6. Chinese food! That is dinner tonight and I'm quite happy with the thought.
7. The infectious energy of Yen and her energy texts that she sends me.
8. Cute little puppy faces at PetsMart.
9. And the fact that Molly didn't go to the bathroom on the floor this time like she did the last time I took her.
10. I have some pretty awesome friends.

1 comment:

Liz said...

"guess what?!?!?!" lol 90% of the conversation c onsists of "and guess what!?!?" just wait til Kayliegh starts talking and all 3 are on the phone 'guess what'-ing you to death lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...