Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Fluff Friday: The List: 100 Ways to Shake up your Life


I love books that challenge you to do something and I found this nifty little book a few weeks back at Barnes & Noble, but didn't purchase it until today.

The List: 100 Ways to Shake up your life by Gail Belsky It contains a list of 100 things to do that will cause a "sensation" in your life...some of these things that may be so simple and every day but maybe you don't do. From write a novel to learning to surf to riding a horse bareback (some of you will love that one) to bungee jump. There are some crazy ideas in there and there are some "wow" ideas. I can't wait to read through the 100 ideas in this book and then start compiling my own list.

A definite must read!

1 comment:

Andie East said...

Hi Michelle!

I'm the publicist for The List and I wanted to say thank you so much for your review. You can actually build a list on Facebook, there's an application for it. Also we do have a different cover and if you contact me at andie.east@perseusbooks.com I'd love to send you the jpeg file for the new image.

Thanks again for the great, informative review. I myself have compiled my own list. Not as long as I thought...

: )

Best,
Andie East

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...