Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Riddle me this, Batman

I hate clowns.

They skeeve me out. There is nothing fun or cheerful about them. I really want to just sock them in those big ugly red noses.

So explain to me why I love The Joker? He is one of my favorite comic book villains. And I *had* to have this print while I was at San Diego Comic Con this year.



Isn’t it fabulous? I need to find an awesome frame for it so I can hang it up! Joker and Harley Quinn are my favorite bad couple and this picture was too cool to pass up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The abusive nature of the relationship kinda bugs me with these two, but I'm also a more of a Marvel girl ... I love the Black Cat!

I am so glad you had a great time at Comic Con

Michelle said...

No, I agree with you. The abusive relationship between the two is a bit too, well, abusive. Depending on what form you are viewing them. I think in the cartoons they are cute the way Harley loves him and he is clearly fond of her. In the comics, too twisted.

I am a Marvel Girl as well! Avengers For Life!

Comic Con was the best, I have to recap still!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...