Sunday, February 28, 2010
My peeves need pet
Two of my lovely blogger friends, Lindsay and Kristie, posted their pet peeves the other day so I thought I would share mine.
* Invading my personal space. If I don't know you, the last thing I want is you to touch me in any way. Don't tap my shoulder, don't touch my arm, don't stand close to me. Stay away!
* The toilet paper being on the roll so it rolls out under. Drives me nuts.
* When there are NINE empty stalls in the bathroom, I get all uppity when someone sits in the stall next to me.
* Ignorance. There is no need for it.
* Obsessive behavior. I know quite a few people that are very obsessive to the point of that is all their life is. It disturbs me greatly.
* Having to wait a whole year in between Stephanie Plum books! Boo!!