Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Over The Top!



I got the Over The Top award from Lesli last week! Thanks, Lesli! You are over the top as well!!

1.Where is your cell phone: In my purse, on vibrate, so who knows how many missed calls and texts I have so far.

2.Your hair: Brown, to my shoulders. I need to figure out a new style...and color.

3.Your mother: is kinda awesome.

4.Your father: has become obsessed with NCIS and can watch hours of it at a time if allowed to do so.

5.Your favorite food: Chinese! Mmmm!!

6.Your dream from last night: I dreamed of Disneyland. Happiest place on Earth, it was a good dream.

7.Your favorite drink: I love, love Vitamin Water XXX and cherry Dr. Pepper.

8.Your dream/goal: To rule the world, of course! Seriously...to have everything that I want.

9.What room are you in: My bedroom

10.What is your hobby: Reading, blogging, photography, traveling.

11.What is your fear: Reptiles, insects, clowns, open bodies of water, failure.

12.Where do you want to be in 6 years: In my own house in that place that is just "home" to me...I don't think I have found that place I belong yet.

13.Where were you last night: At home, sick after eating leftovers from Olive Garden...I think it got too warm in the car.

14.Something you are not: Happy with my career.

15.Muffins: Yumm! Especially if they are strawberry cream cheese!

16.Wish list items: We could be here all day long if I started in on my wish list so we will just sum it up with this: To win a huge, huge Power Ball lotto so I could just buy it all.

17.Where did you grow up: I was born in Idaho, but am an Air Force brat, I got around.

18.Last thing you did: Folded laundry and brought it upstairs.

19.What are you wearing: Black yoga pants, grey short sleeved shirt, pink penguin slippers. (Yep, yep...)

20.Your TV: Is small but reliable. It is currently showing "Dirty Dancing".


21.Your pets:
Tyson the cat. Much love for that spoiled little guy.

22.Your friends: Are simply amazing!

23.Your life: Is pretty blessed. My only real complaint is on the professional front.


24.Your mood:
Is a good one today!

25.Missing someone: Friends that aren't here, family that is in South Carolina, my Grandpa always.

26.Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra.

27.Something you're not wearing: Makeup. I usually don't on the weekend unless I am going somewhere.

28.Your favorite store: Target! Barnes & Noble.

29.Your favorite color: Purple, blue, and pink

30.When's the last time you laughed: A few minutes ago over a tweet on Twitter

31.When's the last time you cried: Hmm...have to think on that one.

32.Your best friend: I don't have one specific best friend, I have quite a few people I consider "best friend".

33.One place you go over and over: Target, Walgreen's, and Fresh & Easy Market

34.One person who emails me regularly: My friend Jazz

35.Favorite place to eat: PF Chang's.

I'm going to pass this award on to:

Joyce at Crazy Mountain Woman

Cindy at Cynthia Jill Photography

My sister Liz

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...