Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude Day 71/365

1. Sleeping in.
2. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
3. Cranberries. (Even if my dad ate them all! Woe is me!)
4. We had a nice family dinner with my parents, my brother, and I.
5. "Home Alone" still makes me laugh.
6. It is officially Christmas season.
7. "Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving Special" is so much love.
8. Everyone is in a thankful, blessed mood today.
9. My cute little Christmas tree! (I will show pictures when I'm done decorating it. I need an extension cord first.)
10. I still have three more days off of work!
11. Leftovers!
12. Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple.
13. Tyson decided to help with the tree by staking claim to the base. Too cute.
14. Turkey coma induced naps.
15. The smells of the holiday season.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Thanksgiving and if you are planning to shop, shop, shop tomorrow you are successful and safe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...