Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring is here!



Spring has sprung! It is bringing the blooming of the ugly little yellow flowers that drive my sinuses NUTS! And it is lovely outside most days with a light breeze. Spring & Autumn are my favorite seasons. Definitely preferable to the ugly heat of summer in Phoenix.

I started my new job last Tuesday. It is definitely interesting. I do really miss the old company and my co-workers as they are more friendly. But I'm fitting in very well with the new job and I am sure I will like it more when I get the hang of it all.



My friend, Rose, and her mother, Lucretia, were in town on Tuesday & Wednesday. It had been a few years since I had last got to spend time with Ro so it was great to have her here with us! She is talking about coming back out in September PLUS contemplating a move to AZ (to Tucson) so that would be awesome!!

I have done a couple of interviews with some of the actors that I am friends with and am going to post those up over the next couple of weeks as well. I just wanted to hone some writing skills and thought it would be fun to interview them. I hope you like them as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...