Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Publication Day, Jen Tucker!!!



Why yes, I am still alive and I do plan to get some updating and blogging going on over here.
But today is something else…today is a big day for my darling friend, Jen Tucker!
Today is the day that her second book, The Day I Lost My Shaker Of Salt, comes out!!


Yes, she checked to make sure her panties were not inside out when her day began heading south. Jen Tucker returns with her latest memoir, The Day I Lost My Shaker of Salt. Her dogs sample ant trap delicacies, a dentist appointment goes awry, and she battles her own version of animal road rage on one thorny day. Tender at times, funny as always, one of your favorite girlfriends returns to show you there are silver linings in the midst of bad days.

Jen’s debut memoir, The Day I Wore My Panties Inside Out, was a 2011 Goodreads Semifinalist in the humor category. She is a regular contributor at Survival for Blondes, where she marries humor with preparedness. Jen lives in Indiana with her husband and three children.



Do yourself a favor and head over to Amazon and buy, buy, buy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Miche! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...