Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Here we go...

I promised myself that I would get back in the blogging saddle with 2012. And then promptly ignored my sweet little Just Jump.

Not my fault, you see. First I got hooked on the Sherlock series that is on BBC (and Masterpiece on PBS if you don't get BBC). (Thanks, Tracie!) Oh so good!! Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock is BRILLIANT! And Martin Freeman's John Watson is so utterly charming as well. They have amazing chemistry, the total love/hate relationship. You totally know if given the chance Watson would beat Sherlock to death with the first blunt object he could find, if he didn't really like him as much as he does that is.

Then I spent some time reading. "Darkfever" by Karen Marie Moning. Again with the oh so good! I had a hard time putting it down, in fact.

Throw in work, errands, every day things...and a little dash of my favorite - procrastination. Here we are, January 9th and I'm updating finally.

I do have a little announcement...and that is the fact I am going to move the book reviews off of this blog and onto their own. You can check out Michelle's Book Nook for all my book reviews.

So new year, renewed ambition to get my blogging back up to par. Is there anything you want to see here? Anything in particular that you are wanting me to blog about? Speak now or forever hold your peace!

1 comment:

Natalie Aaron said...

Michelle, Sherlock has a new season in the UK right now & it's killing me!! However, Downton Abbey is making it all okay!!
Loved this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...